Kayak Pools - Kayak Newmarket Ontario - NEVER BUY THIS!
I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around the same line, bulging at the bottom and then tearing away from the rim.They installed it and 6 years later when we opened the pool after the winter the liner was in shreds at the bottom of the pool the walls were all buckle.
the metal bars at the bottom of the pool were buckled and the deck my husband built around it heaved. So now I have a 20 x24 x5 hole in my yard that they refuse to fix even though there is a lifetime warranty on their "workmanship and structure" !
Other pool companies have inspected it and said it was terribly built and should not have been installed in the place they installed it (their suggestion) STAY AWAY and buy from somewhere else.They will not even come out and look at the the structure they gave a lifetime warranty on!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Bad workmanship
- Created damage to my property
- Did not honour the warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Rebuild the pool and fix the damage.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kayak Pool
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I used Behr Deckover on my deck last fall and it is peeling all over the place. It took me months to apply waiting for cool weather and no..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "You may have seen the ads stream across your social media accounts about some celebrity losing their job because they lost weight (Melissa McCarthy, for example) and all because they..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."