Newmarket, Ontario

I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around the same line, bulging at the bottom and then tearing away from the rim.They installed it and 6 years later when we opened the pool after the winter the liner was in shreds at the bottom of the pool the walls were all buckle.

the metal bars at the bottom of the pool were buckled and the deck my husband built around it heaved. So now I have a 20 x24 x5 hole in my yard that they refuse to fix even though there is a lifetime warranty on their "workmanship and structure" !

Other pool companies have inspected it and said it was terribly built and should not have been installed in the place they installed it (their suggestion) STAY AWAY and buy from somewhere else.They will not even come out and look at the the structure they gave a lifetime warranty on!

gbaf wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Kayak Pools and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15000 and wants Kayak Pools to "rebuild the pool and fix the damage".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service, bad workmanship, created damage to my property and did not honour the warranty. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kayak Pools kayak pool for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kayak Pools?

Comments