Kayak Pools - Kayak Newmarket Ontario - NEVER BUY THIS!
I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around the same line, bulging at the bottom and then tearing away from the rim.They installed it and 6 years later when we opened the pool after the winter the liner was in shreds at the bottom of the pool the walls were all buckle.
the metal bars at the bottom of the pool were buckled and the deck my husband built around it heaved. So now I have a 20 x24 x5 hole in my yard that they refuse to fix even though there is a lifetime warranty on their "workmanship and structure" !
Other pool companies have inspected it and said it was terribly built and should not have been installed in the place they installed it (their suggestion) STAY AWAY and buy from somewhere else.They will not even come out and look at the the structure they gave a lifetime warranty on!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Bad workmanship
- Created damage to my property
- Did not honour the warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Rebuild the pool and fix the damage.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kayak Pool
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "Have a new house built in 2010 with 40 Marvin casement style, metal clad, wood windows with retractable screens; 4 metal clad wood sliding doors with low profile sills; and..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."