I had a terrible experience with Kayak Newmarket - the pool had issues from year 2 whch the owner, ***, refused to fix holes in the lining all appearing around the same line, bulging at the bottom and then tearing away from the rim.They installed it and 6 years later when we opened the pool after the winter the liner was in shreds at the bottom of the pool the walls were all buckle.
the metal bars at the bottom of the pool were buckled and the deck my husband built around it heaved. So now I have a 20 x24 x5 hole in my yard that they refuse to fix even though there is a lifetime warranty on their "workmanship and structure" !
Other pool companies have inspected it and said it was terribly built and should not have been installed in the place they installed it (their suggestion) STAY AWAY and buy from somewhere else.They will not even come out and look at the the structure they gave a lifetime warranty on!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor customer service
- Bad workmanship
- Created damage to my property
- Did not honour the warranty
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Rebuild the pool and fix the damage.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Kayak Pool
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "I had a GutterHelmet dealer replace the gutters on my house 3 1/2 years ago. They are now laying on the ground. The dealer is now out of business (no..."
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "2/3 things aren't bad. But the most expensive thing was rusted all over. I ordered a sleep mask, a sweater and a backpack. All from Wildfox. And the mask and..."
- "I purchased a Vanilla MasterCard in the amount of $200.00 on Dec 1st,2015. My receipt states the activated amount to be $200.00 however when i tried to use it I..."
- "As an adult I developed sensitive teeth and erosion of my enamel due to antibiotic use. I had been using Pronamel for about a year with no issues. Well I..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."